Return & Exchange
Mail-In (RMA) Return Policy
Contact our RMA Center via email to obtain your Return Authorization (RMA) number and details including mailing address and procedures. RMA numbers are valid for 10 days from date of issuance. We are unable to accept returns without an RMA number.
- All Returns must include our Merchandise Return Form, which can be obtained by Clicking Here.
- Please fill out the form and return it with your package to the address listed at the bottom of the form.
- Please keep invoice or packaging slip as proof of purchase to exchange or return merchandise.
- To receive a refund or credit, your purchase must be returned with shipping and insurance pre-paid in "as new" condition, in original box and packaging, and with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Any variance from these conditions could result in delay or forfeiture of your refund.
- All return or exchange package should arrive within 30 days of delivery of a shipment.
- All returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee if opened (unless defective).
- For defective items RMA an email with instructions to print return shipping label will be emailed with RMA number.
- Shipping and insurance charges are not refunded.
- Refunds on purchases made with a credit card will only be credited to the same card.
- Refund amount is based on the current price of the product in the store.
- Refunds or credits are issued after receipt and inspection of returned goods. Refunds or credits do not include original shipping, handling charges and taxes.
- Shipping fees will not be refunded if shipment is refused at time of delivery.
- No refunds on products purchased using coupons or promotions.
We do not accept returns of:- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts. GPS Tools if opened will not be taken back as return and $6.99 will be deducted from the refund.
- Please do not send us items that do not meet the conditions listed above, as we do not issue refunds for non-qualifying items and cannot return the items to you. We cannot accept returns of opened items or items returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- All return or exchange is subject to approval.
All returns must be shipped prepaid. SMAVtronics will refund shipping charges for defective/damaged merchandise only. SMAVtronics will not accept the return or exchange of any item if the UPC code has been removed from the packaging. Products returned to SMAVtronics without proof of delivery may result in forfeiture of your refund.
RETURN FOR ORDER WITH FREE SHIPPING PROMOTION
- Initial shipping, handling, and transaction fees are the costs of sending the product to customer and are not refundable.
- In case the item sold has "free shipping", SMAVtronics will deduct $5.99 as shipping cost for order value less than $50 and $9.99 for order value greater than $50 but less than $100. For order value of $100+ $14.99 will be deducted from refund. These charges are in addition to the 20% restocking fees.
- In case the item sold has "free shipping", SMAVtronics will refund the amount of purchase, without "actual shipping costs". In case of buyer's remorse, the buyer is responsible for return shipping.
- Restocking fee 20% is applied for sealed merchandise.
- Restocking fee 30% is applied for opened merchandise.
- Email us if you have any question about return with free shipping promotion.
Can I get a replacement sent to me before I return the defective/incorrect item? *
Note: Customers must return the defective/incorrect item within 10 days in order to avoid being charged for the replacement item.
*Clearance or Used* Products Policy
- Every Clearance or used item we carry is rigorously inspected and tested before being put up for resale. All products are guaranteed to work, regardless of its cosmetic condition.
- Absolutely No Return or Exchange for Products Marked *Clearance or Used*.
- All sales final for Products Marked *Clearance or Used*.
- No warranty returns or replacements for Products Marked *Clearance or Used*.
Does SMAVtronics pay the return shipping cost for defective merchandise?No, SMAVtronics does not pay the return shipping cost for defective merchandise. We are not responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we carry. However, SMAVtronics will split the shipping costs with you. If you pay to send the item back to SMAVtronics, SMAVtronics will replace the item and ship the item to you at no charge. SMAVtronics will employ every resource it has to ensure that your item is replaced promptly, without hassle.
- We will send replacement, exchange or refund all defective item at no cost to buyer.
- We will inspect items that claim as defective. If item is not defective after testing, buyer will pay for shipping for re-send, or Shipping, handling, and transaction fees are not refundable for refund.
- We will notify customer via e-mail of refund once we have received and processed the returned item. Customer can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 5 to 7 business days of our receiving return package.
- Please include a copy of original invoice with return and state the reason for the return on the invoice.
- Please package the return item carefully as we are not responsible for any damage that may occur when you ship it back.
- All return package should send to:
Return and Exchange Dept
PO Box 25728
Saint Paul, MN 55125
PO Box 25728
Saint Paul, MN 55125
* When an advance warranty replacement is shipped, the customer agrees to the following terms and conditions: A replacement will be sent at no charge to the customer. If the item was purchased within the last 30 days, the replacement will be shipped via the same method as the original order. All defective items must be returned in the original or replacement box within 10 days of receipt of the item. If the items are not returned within 10 days, your credit card will be charged for the replacement (at the current market price). Please note if the item returned has been damaged, altered, or the seals broken, your warranty is void and your credit card will be charged for the replacement that was shipped to you.
How do we handle problems?
Customer has 30-days to contact us for defective product. We will send replacements for all defective product at no cost to customer. If customer prefer to return a defective product for REFUND, customer is responsible for shipping cost of returning. We will refund the product purchase price, minus the shipping & handling fees.
Received Wrong Product
We will verify if the product received is wrong or it is just user error. If it is our error, we will ship the correct product immediately, along with a pre-paid label for customer to return the wrong one.
All warranty claim is subject to approval. Please contact us for authorization.
All batteries for wireless phones come with 30-days warranty upon shipment arrival. The battery must be defective due to manufacturer defect and not functioning. Any battery that is not functioning due to customer inflicted damages is not covered under the 30-days warranty. If the battery does not hold a charge, that is not covered under this warranty. You must follow the instructions written in your wireless phone's manual regarding battery charging instructions. SMAVtronics recommends charging the battery for 12 hours without interruption for the first time. After charge it for 12 hours, use the phone until it drains out the power and repeat this at least 3 times after to prevent the battery from not functioning properly. This will expand the battery lifespan and extend the usage time.
All Aftermarket products comes with 1-year manufacturer warranty. Customer must be the original purchaser of the case. It covers the defect that is related to production failure. This warranty does not cover for wear and tear, accidental damage, misuse, improper care or alternation, or force majors, such as floods and earthquakes. Any repair work on Aftermarket products by unauthorized third parties voids any warranties. SMAVtronics does not take any responsibility for third party products, i.e., SMAVtronics will not reimburse any damage to devices used together with Aftermarket products.
Customer is responsible to pay shipping for sending it back for warranty replacement. We will replace the same product (SKU) to customer.
Please contact the manufacturer for product warranty after 30-days. We are more than happy to help you look for manufacturer contact information. Please email us.